- NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR HAMMOCK This hammock backpack is a gear bag with a hammock built right into its ventilation void, allowing you to quickly unfold a hammock, take a rest on the trail with your pack safely hanging and then fold everything back inside when you're on the go again
- PERFECTLY SIZED & ULTRA STRONG Our camping hammock is double wide at over 9 feet in length by 5.5 feet in width, and its reinforced triple stitched seams make it strong enough to hold 500 pounds of weight
- SO EASY TO SET UP The hammock backpack comes with two woven nylon tree straps and two heavy-duty aluminum alloy carabiners that allow you to get everything set up securely in a hurry
- CARRY ALL YOUR GEAR WITH EASE Hammock backpack doubles as your gear bag with a 25-liter volume to hold all of your essentials. The bag includes a rainfly for unexpected showers
- COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT The travel hammock backback has 16 internal compartments for separating your gear and a dedicated pocket for the hammock's hanging hardware and straps; Padded adjustable shoulder straps and hip straps distribute your weight evenly to reduce back strain
HackedPack’s Hammock Backpack is the world’s first backpack featuring a built in hammock. Now you’ll never find yourself without a hammock, and you’ll never have to worry about where to hang your pack while you relax. Enjoy a personal chill-out spot anywhere a hammock can be hung. Each Hammock Backpack comes with:
- The HackedPack (25L backpack + hammock), with a hacked ventilation void to provide storage and concealment of hammock.
- Waterproof rain fly
- 2 Woven nylon tree straps
- 2 Heavy-duty aluminum alloy carabiners to attach hammock to straps
The backpack is 100% nylon. Its 25L capacity and plentiful pockets to help you organize and carry whatever you need for an afternoon in the park with friends or a short backpacking trip. The adjustable straps on the bottom of the bag are designed to carry larger items like mats, tents or sleeping bags.
The hammock is made with parachute material to be over 9 feet long and 5.5 feet wide. With triple-stitched seams, it can hold up to 500 lb and includes two industrial strength carabiners (a $35 value!).
The included tree straps are over 9 feet of densely woven nylon with loops at several spots along one end. Long enough for the widest tree or narrowest monkey bar, the straps are stored in a dedicated compartment (a $25 value!).